The time honored tradition continues! Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, which means 6 more weeks of winter AND new Win2PDF 10 features to help you get through it!
The latest update to Win2PDF 10 (build 98) is now available on the official Win2PDF download page.
Some of the new features have been documented in previous blog posts, but now those features (and some others) have all been collected into a single update. This Win2PDF 10 (build 98) software is a free update to licensed Win2PDF 10 users.
The biggest changes are related to enhanced mail support for sending PDF documents, new command line options for converting and manipulating image and PDF files, and general bug fixes and stability improvements. Here’s a summary of the changes.
- Improved support for sending PDF files using the following email clients and providers:
- Added support for converting image formats directly to PDF with command line options TIFF2PDF, JPG2PDF, PNG2PDF, BMP2PDF, GIF2PDF, and Image2PDF.
- Added IMAGEPDF command line to convert a PDF file to a PDF Image Only (color or monochrome).
- Added support for page range in PDF2TIFF command line.
- Added a Send Mail feature to the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added a Rotate Pages feature to the Win2PDF Desktop App.
- Added support for the PAGECOUNT command line option to return the number of pages in a PDF.
All of these features were added to the Win2PDF software based on customer feedback and feature requests.
Is there something you’d like to see in a future version of Win2PDF? If so, let us know. We’ve got another 6 weeks of winter to work through.