Recent posts have focused on some of the new features in our Win2PDF 10 update. Now, we’ve created a tutorial that illustrates how you can use these new features to create a copy of the Win2PDF printer that is dedicated to a particular use. In our example, we’ll save encrypted business receipts as PDF files to a specific folder without any user prompting.
This is one example — you can use the same basic principles to set up multiple versions of Win2PDF that are streamlined for specific uses. It’s an easy way to quickly back up files to a specific folder with minimal user interaction.
Watch the following tutorial and then experiment on your own.
If you have any questions, let us know at our Win2PDF Technical Support page and we’ll help you out.
We’ve just released our latest and greatest version of Win2PDF with some significant new features, and it’s available now at our Win2PDF 10 download page.
We’ll be covering these features in greater detail over the next several weeks, but here’s an overview:
- Win2PDF 10 fully supports Microsoft Windows 10 and continues to support Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.
- Win2PDF 10 Terminal Server Edition continues support for Windows Server 2003, Server 2008 (+R2), and Server 2012 (+R2).
- Win2PDF 10 has added the ability to save files as JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, or BMP images (color or black & white) through a new Win2Image printer, which is included at no additional charge.
- Win2PDF 10 adds support for appending to an existing PDF in the Win2PDF Desktop application.
- Win2PDF 10 adds support for extracting pages from an existing PDF* in the Win2PDF Desktop application. (* Available in Win2PDF Pro version only)
- Win2PDF 10 adds support for deleting pages from an existing PDF** in the Win2PDF Desktop application. (** available in licensed copies only of Win2PDF or Win2PDF Pro)
- Win2PDF 10 improves the Auto-name feature by adding custom file name configuration, along with an always append option.
- Win2PDF 10 makes it easier to add a new copy of the Win2PDF printer. Auto-name and other settings are stored separately for each printer, so you can create different Win2PDF printers for specific settings.
- Win2PDF 10 improves performance and reliability.
Win2PDF 10 is a free upgrade for Win2PDF 7 users. If you purchased Win2PDF before October 2009, you can purchase an upgrade for Win2PDF 10 on the updates page.
We’ll be adding more updates on these new features in the coming weeks, but please download you copy today and get started.