A new version of Win2PDF (a free update to existing Win2PDF 7 or Win2PDF 10 users) is available now at the Win2PDF download page. In addition to bug fixes and stability improvements, it adds several new features to Auto-Naming PDF files, command-line options, and the Win2PDF Desktop App. Win2PDF 10.0.72 includes the following new features:
- Adds support for configuring search words and content fields for content based file naming from within the Win2PDF Desktop application.
- Adds a Configure Win2PDF Auto-Name shortcut to the start menu to make configuring the Auto-name features easier.
- Adds Send File and Print File actions to the Configure Win2PDF Auto-Name menu to automatically email or print a PDF. See How to Automatically name and send PDF files by email for an example of automatically naming and sending invoices to email recipients based on the contents of the PDF.
- Adds support for the Win2PDF Report Server for converting PCL print streams to PDF.
- Adds new Export options to the Win2PDF Desktop App to export a PDF to PDF – Compressed, JPEG – Color, TIFF – Monochrome, TIFF – Color, and PNG – Color.
- Adds a new menu option to the Win2PDF Desktop App to split pages from an existing PDF.
- Adds new command line options to split pages, rotate pages, convert PDF to JPG, convert PDF to PNG, and to convert PDF to TIFF.
- Performance and stability improvements
Again, if you have a license for Win2PDF 7 or Win2PDF 10, you can download this new version at no charge.